Packaging box printing manufacturer how to avoid the quality problems caused by inadequate plate makingfonmoo
In the process of packaging box printing, the quality problems caused by the pre-press plate is not in place from time to time, the light is a waste of materials and man-hours, the heavy leads to product scrap, forming a serious economic loss. In order to eradicate the above problems, Jiajie believes that the following aspects should be noted.
(1) Different varieties of packaging boxes need to be printed on a printing plate, if the same color or similar products are not put together in the same vertical position, it may present A products can reach the proofing specifications, B products are close to the proofing specifications, C products and the proofing have a slight color difference, D products and the proofing color difference is large phenomenon. Therefore, the warm color, cold color, center color products should be put together in the same longitudinal position, in order to facilitate the printing of high-quality products.
(2) when the plate if the non-graphic part of the packaging box placed in the gripper, and the dragging tip is not placed in succession to adjust the picture, is a flat screen or field, then the printing is very simple to occur “ghost”, seriously affect product quality. At this moment should be placed in the non-graphic part of the tip of the drag, so that there will be no “ghost”.
(3) plate should also pay attention to not to save the film and the finished line of packaging boxes omitted, but rely on the sun and printing staff accounting gripper and finished position, which will greatly affect the production power, but also may be due to the sun and printing staff momentary neglect, the formation of major accidents.
(4) the output of the film usually does not contain the pull gauge identification line, but if you encounter gripper and dragging the tip are blank condition, will bring great inconvenience to the printing positioning of the box. In this regard, it is necessary to create a pull gauge marking line on the film. For boxes that do not need to be laminated with corrugated board, the marking line should be made on the body part; for boxes that need to be laminated with corrugated board, the marking line should be made on the outward part.
(5) Ensure that the film meets the printing requirements. After the film is output, carefully check whether the graphics on the film are consistent with the proofs (the knife plate line of the box as a check benchmark must be standardized).
(6) Ensure the correct registration between different films, which is due to the fact that a set of films is generally divided into two outputs, and its registration accuracy is simply affected by some objective factors. Once the output film presents quality problems, it should be manufactured from scratch.
(7) before the plate should be carefully compared to the film and proofing, if the main color of the film density is large, it should be added to the exposure time when the plate, to prevent printing color bias; if the density is small, it should reduce the exposure time when the plate, so as not to affect the color reproduction of network loss.