Analysis of the composition method of packaging designfonmoo
Packaging planning methods are diverse, often using deformation, extrusion, superposition, reorganization, additional, decoration and other specific processing methods to express its civilization connotation, its specific image characteristics in the packaging style, style, graphics, color, text, raw materials and other aspects can be reflected.
Packaging planning style varies, planning forms, from the original rustic customs and ethnic packaging to avant-garde modern conceptual packaging, from the style of frugal traditional packaging to the style of opulence, and even luxury excessive packaging and so on. Even the same wine bottle packaging style, can also be planned into a bold and robust or delicate and soft polarized style. Various styles of packaging can have different plans of size, length, width and narrow, so that people can freely choose from them, which then leads to the uncertainty and lack of clarity of the popular tendency of packaging.
In the shape of the packaging, the traditional packaging methods and concepts have also been challenged and impacted, just look at the liquor packaging, from the appearance of the shape alone, there or full package, or transparent, or half covered, or complex, or refined, or bold, or long, or layers, or disparate …… full of strong personalization and diversity.
And in the packaging structure, from induction, clarity to differentiation, ambiguity. Deconstruction of the traditional three-dimensional construction method of planning into the obvious structure, the combination of flat modeling and three-dimensional modeling to reconstruct the structure of the various parts of the package, so that it has a free, loose, ambiguous, sudden changes, movement and other anti-conventional structural planning features, and then the formation of a new visual effect.
Packaging color (including graphics, font combinations and changes) on the existence of low purity of natural soft colors and high purity of beautiful stimulating color overlap in parallel. Some through the thought of non-existent mutually exclusive colors, to show the packaging lively and interesting and dramatic. In addition, also through the use of layering, combination, brightness, texture and other planning treatment on the material, so that the color orderly mutation of light and dark and disorderly variation, to add infinite interest to the packaging.
In the packaging materials, there is also an obvious diversity, richness characteristics, which is concentrated in the material varieties, shape structure, texture texture and the combination of contrast between each other. Some planners also creatively often use deformation, hollowing, combination and other processing methods to enrich the appearance of the material, giving the material a new image packaging, packaging planning composition method analysis emphasizes the aesthetic value of raw material planning.
More favorites: Packaging factory packaging — gift box customization process overview
Basic common sense modification
Packaging planning is a professional planning discipline that integrates scientific, social, artistic and mental elements for the purpose of maintenance, use and promotion of goods. Its content mainly includes container modeling planning, structure planning, decoration planning, etc.
A, common packaging materials
A. White paper — general white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, etc.
B. Bubble paper / Poly velvet / sponge / pearl cotton
C. Paper box — white box, brown box, color box, etc.
D. Plastic bags — PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE, PP), etc.
E. Other types of packaging
B. Common packaging
(A) internal packaging
(1) Plastic bags: U.S. lines generally require heat sealing, raw materials for high-pressure PE material; unless the customer has specified requirements, PP material is not allowed.
(2) OPP bag: good transparency, but brittle, easy to crack, mostly used for candles and other products such as small toys packaging, European line guests often require.
(3) color box: divided into corrugated color box and non-corrugated color box.
(4) general brown corrugated boxes: commonly used for 3-layer corrugated boxes and 5-layer corrugated boxes, after the product is packaged, generally to be sealed with tape.
(5) White boxes: can be divided into white boxes with corrugated (3 or 5 layers) and white boxes without corrugated, and the products are generally sealed with adhesive tape after packaging.
(6) Show box: there are more varieties, mainly colorful show box, with PVC cover show box, etc. Through the packaging can be intuitive to see the products in the box.
(7) Plastic bag Hanging card: generally known as PBH.
(8) Blister Card: BlisterCard, referred to as BC.
(9) PVC box or PVC barrel.
(10) Shrink film; also known as heat shrink film, small toys, candles and other products with this type of packaging more.
(11) Hanging card.
(12) Egg divider box.
(13) Back card.
(14) gift box; mostly used for jewelry, stationery and other products packaging, more varieties.
(B) in the packaging
Mainly plastic bags and corrugated box packaging, corrugated box varieties are mainly FOL, TUCKTOPBOX, etc.